Peppa had the misfortune to be born deaf, thus difficult to adopt despite being adorable.
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2021
Peppa is one of three 12 week old puppies that were owner surrendered as unwanted and ended up at the Sevier County Humane Society. They are all adorable and her brother and sister were quickly adopted. But not Peppa, because she was born deaf and needs a home that will work with her and her special needs. SCHS reached out to Piney Mountain Foster, to get this girl out of the shelter environment. We agreed. We then reached out to A Pathway To Hope in New Jersey who found a suitable foster home and agreed to take this sweet girl once she is healed up from her spay surgery enough to travel. They will work with her to get her ready to be adopted into a loving home.
- Arrival date: Oct. 11, 2021
- Breed: Australian Shepherd
- Sex: Female
- Age: 12 weeks
- Birthdate: July 19, 2021
- Weight: 10.0 pounds on Oct 11
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes, Oct 11, 2021
- General Health: Good
- Temperament: Playful, affectionate
- SAFER Test performed: Yes: Passed
- Departure date: October 14, 2021
To adopt this sweetie you need to contact A Pathway To Hope in Barnegat New Jersey. You can apply through their web site.
Detailed notes are below the summary
- Relates well to other dogs: Yes
- Can eat food/treats near other dogs: Undetermined
- Preferred style of play: Undetermined
- Is affectionate: Yes
- Is good with:
. Men: Yes
. Women: Yes
. Children: Yes
. Cats: Probably
- Jumps up on people: Yes she’s a puppy in need of training.
- Mouths: Yes she’s a puppy in need of training.
- Walks well on a leash: No